Oct 13, 2007

Homelessness is not eternal....life and death are.

What do you think it feels like? What would motivate you to go to them? Who do you think can change them forever, whether they leave the streets or die in them?

I'm stuck at home tonight doing homework. I would rather be there with the others ministering to our "peeps". Unfortunately this is my fate for the night. It's much needed though. Here is a video to help paint a portrait of those whom we go to minister to and feed in the streets of Detroit.



(It is unknown what city these shots come from)
Just Ponder for a moment walking one mile in their shoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...