Oct 3, 2007

The Twelve Steps of......What?

Some of you may know this, but most of you won't. I spent the first two years or so of my walk fellowshipping within the Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous recovery groups. I am even responsible for founding a meeting in the basement of my old Methodist Steeple House. While I can list pros and cons, I'd rather not waste your time with an expositional read on the obvious, but will also promise a post in the future... Until then I would like you to visit my Brother Gene's blog at True Truth...in regard to the philosophy of a "Higher Power" of your "Own Understanding" concept...Just keep this in your mind...the first and second Commandments...

Here's The Link...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...