Oct 28, 2009

Meet a Missionary: Josef and Lina Urban

There are many things I could say about Josef and Lina Urban. In just the few little moments I have been able to spend with this brother and sister I can say that I have marveled at the power of God at work through their devotion for reaching the lost. Josef and Lina have been laboring in Mexico for the past two years on sheer unction from God to go! Josef has recently posted an update telling a little bit about the journey they have experienced through Gods grace in Mexico. Please remember them in your prayers and encourage them with your emails or letters!

Read Update Here

And hear Josef preaching in Detroit a few years ago,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...