Jan 25, 2011

Excellent Hymns from Page CXVI Hymns

Page CXVI Hymns has graciously posted their new Hymns III album and is streaming them for free. You can preview the entire album before you purchase it. They have seemingly found an excellent compromise between a modern sound and classic hymns. They have truly made hymns accessible and known again. What I love most about this group is that they are a cool drink of water in a desert of worthless contemporary Christian music that makes my ears bleed sometimes. This is a worthy purchase indeed, and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...