Jul 19, 2008

Deliver Detroit is One Year Old


Did you know that this past month marks the first year anniversary of this blog? You might have just found it, or maybe you've always been a reader, either way it's been a whole year! To my many faithful readers (all 3 of them) thank you for your support and please keep reading! Also, if you're a new reader and have yet to interact, please do, I enjoy making contact with my readers and love to hear your input. Remember, the comments section is always on and I encourage all to use it! I look forward to hearing from you, if you're not a commenter than you can reach me by email also!

Here is a snap shot of the old blog, remember it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...