Feb 19, 2008

Cumbersome Cleanup


For those of you reading who know anything about blogging or css or any of that other web lingo mumbo jumbo, you know that organizing can be a pain. What's more annoying about RE-organizing this site is not knowing a whole lot about what you are doing.

I have come to the conclusion that I don't have time for this, nor do I have any time for anything else. But just like doing dishes, cleaning the bathroom, or worse yet, cleaning out my bedroom, this full-time working college student is going to do it because it needs to be done.

I'm making headway on the new layout and have decided it was a long time coming. So until then, pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...