Sep 7, 2007

Brethren? Heirs with Christ? Amen!

John 20:17
Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to (My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'"

Imagine that my lost friend, knowing the Son of the Most High God, the Creator himself in a relationship of not only him as Lord, but as a brother.

Romans 8:16-17
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

And we too as new creations will enjoy the reward of eternal life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Imagine that, being glorified together with all the saints and with Christ himself!

....Trembling yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...