Oct 24, 2011

Taking an Extended Break from Social Media

I admit, I love blogging. I love reading blogs, I love writing blogs.

But, I spend too much time doing all of the above.

Along with that, I spend too much time on Facebook, Google+, and a bunch of other time wasters.

So, here's the deal. I am working on a new blog that is currently under construction. I do not have a launch date, but if all goes well, I am aiming for the end of November 2011. New name, new site, new blog. What will happen to "Deliver Detroit"? I don't know yet. I imagine the domain will transfer links to the new name, but that is still to be determined.

I am also in dyer need of spending some time studying for my State Licensing Exam for Social Work. I also have a back log of books to read and review that are collecting dust.

Most importantly, I want to spend more time with my wife and daughter in the Word of God.

So you might see an occassional book review, theological thought, or link to something nifty, but as of today, Deliver Detroit is officially on a blog sabbatical.

See you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...