Jul 28, 2010

KDKR 91.3fm Christian Radio Interview

About a month back I was contacted by Jim Norman of Wise People: Conversations With Christians - Walking in the Wisdom of the Lord.  His show airs on KDKR 91.3 in Fort Worth, Texas. After reading the blog he wanted me to share my testimony and story of the blog with his listeners. The original broadcast aired on July 24th, at 8:30am. Unfortunately, I have been terribly busy and was not able to post the info. But, as excited as you might have been to hear it live, you still have a chance. The link to the original program spot is posted below. Let me know what you think!

Interview Audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...