May 26, 2010

Prayer, Without Ceasing?

An excerpt from today's devotional from "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers.
The danger we have is that we want to water down what Jesus said to make it mean something that aligns with our common sense. But if it were only common sense, what He said would not even be worthwhile. The things Jesus taught about prayer are supernatural truths He reveals to us.
Very thought provoking. How I struggle with this so. May I pray to pray well, and to pray more! Read the rest at the devotional's website. The entry is for May 26th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...