Aug 1, 2010

Introducing Doctrinedrops

Are you one of the masses who find twitter somewhat...twitty? I agree. But, there is some redeeming value in all things twitty. One of them, is DoctrineDrops,


Deu 32:1   Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
Deu 32:2   My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
Deu 32:3   Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. 


For now, follow and contribute to #doctrinedrops on twitter.com

The simple rules are 
1: Cite a Bible reference 
2: Say something God-honoring and edifying about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...