Jan 12, 2010

Integrity In Blogging

I have posted this before, but would like to reiterate my feelings on it. If you do not seek to glorify God with your blogging then why blog at all? If you do desire to glorify Him are you accountable to Him in your words and posts, or do you just say it?

Principally speaking, I have not blogged because I do not want to be word vomiting all over your computer monitor for the sake of site hit statistics and page views. I have a laundry list of topics I am working on and want to be sure I am studying what I am writing, lest it be a waste of space and time.
I suppose I would remind my fellow bloggers and readers of some scriptures that should exhort us all to consider our behavior in speech, writing, blogging, and especially interacting with others in conversation. They would be,

Ecclesiastes 12:14 - For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.

Rom 2:16 - on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.

Rev 20:12 - And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.

I just want to close this post by saying it only matters to me if you read this blog and know that what is written is well thought and written. It matters not if it is right, for surely it is only my opinion and perspective most of the time anyway. So, it will not be perfect, but I would like to strive for it to be honorable.
Peace be with you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your posting clean. Comments, free-thought, and otherwise contradictory remarks are definitely welcome, just be considerate with your language. Oh yeah, I also reserve the right to completely eradicate your comments from any of my posts, but seldom do. Just so you know...